Cheap Kolton Miller Jersey

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2019-3-9 10:42:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Derek Carr's No. 1 receiver has been traded just weeks after the Oakland Raiders dealt away another cornerstone player in Khalil Mack. Carr has just one win Authentic Kelechi Osemele Jersey , has struggled to adjust to coach Jon Gruden's offense and has taken more of a physical beating than he has at any time during his five-year career.As if that wasn't enough, he also has had to deal with reports that unidentified teammates have lost faith in him and his toughness has been questioned."I don't pay that any mind," Carr said Wednesday. "Just go talk to those guys. If they don't want to put their name on it, I am going to leave it as what it is. It's nothing to me. If they want to come say it to my locker, I've had plenty of tough discussions standing right here with teammates. Those are some of the guys that texted me yesterday, saying, 'Don't worry about this bull.' That kind of stuff. I can't tell you how many texts I got from former teammates, teammates I have now and all of these things that when you're losing, (bad stuff) happens."Tight end Lee Smith gave a long statement defending Carr in what was otherwise a mostly empty locker room during the open media period. He called a recent report that the locker room is fractured over Carr "comical and laughable" and said Carr remains the leader of this team.Smith said it's a "joke" that Carr has to deal with this criticism Youth Reggie Nelson Jersey , including that it looked like he was crying after injuring his left arm in a loss to Seattle in London on Oct. 14."He's a human being," Smith said. "We're human beings. We're not robots. He has a 1-5 record as a starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders. That's hard enough on him. Much less him worrying about his two sons happening to see an article that he's not tough. It's ridiculous. Of course it would bother him. He's human."Carr's play has also not lived up to expectations as he has been hurt by a banged-up offensive line that got him sacked six times in the loss to the Seahawks.Carr has thrown more interceptions (eight) than touchdown passes (seven) so far this season and was unable to get the ball downfield at all in the game against the Seahawks when he threw just one pass more than 10 yards downfield and gained 140 of his 142 yards after the catch."I think Carr is going to be fine," Gruden said. "We have a lot of moving pieces now on offense. It's tough on a quarterback. In the first year of a system it's doubly tough. I'm going to keep supporting him. I know I believe in him. I know he's going to be a great player. You watch and see, he'll play just fine on Sunday."A season that began with optimism with the return of Gruden as coach has gone off the rails quickly. The team traded Mack to Chicago just over a week before the start of the season for a package of draft picks and then dealt Cooper to Dallas on Monday for another first-round pick.The trades give the Raiders three first-round picks in 2019 and two more the following year but none of that will help win games now for the players still here.The Raiders (1-5) have been outscored 53-13 in losing their past two games and have been accused of tanking the season because they traded Cooper and Mack."I feel like we've had to do this a couple of times in my early five years," Carr said. "That part is hard. At the same time, it doesn't change my mindset, you guys know that. Good things, bad things, it doesn't change who I am and how I work. I still have a job to do. It's going to be harder without Coop http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-gabe-jackson-jersey , it's going to be harder without Khalil, we knew that. It's not going to make it easier, especially for us, for a quarterback and things like that. But that's no excuse. We need to go perform and we need to go win games and that's my mindset."NOTES: LG Kelechi Osemele has not returned to practice from a knee injury that has sidelined him the past two weeks and his status for this week remains in doubt. ... S Karl Joseph (hamstring), OL Jon Feliciano (ribs) and DL Frostee Rucker (neck) were all back on the practice field. It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in their home away from home, but in the end, the only thing Raider Nation gotto enjoy was the weather. Fresh off the first victory of the season, in overtime against the Cleveland Browns, the Raiders came out and laid an egg. In a truly uninspired performance we were treated to the same old Raiders who play with a sense of apathy Seth Roberts Jersey , and send their head coach into depression.DisclaimerThe opinions in this piece are strong factually based and painfully obvious. Any attempts to question the validity of said opinions will be sent to the tape of last week. The look and sound of Jon Gruden’s voice is not one containing the same fire he started with.You do have a #Beastmode optionWhen a head coach talks a player out of retirement and elicits a commitment such as “I’m in with all ten toes,” coach is supposed to maximize the player. Multiple times Jon Gruden has watched Marshawn Lynch carry an entire defense literally on his back 5 yards into the end zone. On 1st and goal from the 1-yard-line, down 17-3 Gruden made a ‘Pete Carroll-onian’ mistake and didn’t hand the ball off to Lynch instead opting for a cute play action pass. One would have figured by now that the entire world has learned and never forgotten the lesson from the end of Super Bowl 49, when Russell Wilson made Malcolm Butler a hero. However, once again the best short yardage back in the NFL was disrespected on the goal line yet again.Lynch is currently sitting at the nine spot in terms of rushing leaders in the NFL with 331 yards rushing. Before his 9-carry 31-yard performance this week he was the fourth leading rusher. The running game has been working and maybe just maybe the fact that nearly the entire line was compromised Gruden wasn’t feeling particularly confident in their ability to run block. There have been issues with the starting 5’s ability to block for short yardage anyway, but that’s neither here nor there. When you have first and goal on the one, run the football. Lynch has pushed the pile. Lynch has jumped over the pile. Lynch has ran around the pile. Lynch is tied for the team lead in touchdowns, is leading the team with 401 yards from scrimmage, and when you need a score Authentic Donald Penn Jersey , give him the damn ball.At this point, it is just flat out disrespectful to not give Lynch the ball on the goal line to finish drives and trust that he WILL get it done. That mistake cost the Seahawks back to back championships, and will continue to cost the Raiders football games as long as the quarterback continues to turn the ball over in the red zone. Are defensive coordinators using Carr’s brain against him?Derek Carr is leading the league in interceptions with 8. I will say it again, Carr is leading the league in interceptions. He has thrown three interceptions inside the opponent’s endzone, not only that but he has thrown four interceptions on first down alone. Last year the book on Carr seemingly was published and passed around throughout defensive coordinator’s in the league. As long as you show double coverage on a receiver in pre-snap situations Carr will eliminate that receiver as a pass catching option on his own. He likes to deliver the ball quickly and gets happy feet whenever you make him hold it and will throw you the football the moment he feels pressured.So what defensive coordinators have done is backed off corners to squat on all his quick hitting timing routes, and rushed him from the edges so that he is forced to feel the pressure and not see it. From there the stopwatch in Carr’s head gets accelerated and he’s actually trying to move faster than the play develops. It can mean the difference between six points and a turnover. Carr is statistically one of the worst quarterbacks in the league when under pressure per Mike Guerrelli of profootballfocus.com A lot of criticism is flowing Carr’s way and rightfully so. Amari Cooper is the team’s best receiver, yet AC/DC has had all the electricity shut off. http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-p.j.-hall-jersey

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

加载中
快速回复 返回列表